The Hamideh Firm, P.C. represents aggrieved employes throughout the state of California. We are dedicated to protecting employees' rights and ensuring they are free from discrimination, are provided all rightful wages, and are treated fairly, even when they cannot afford a lawyer.
Our attorneys are committed to social justice. We passionately and aggressively represent employees through investigation and prosecution of their cases.
We pursue cases on an individual and class action basis.
Examples of individual cases we pursue on behalf of employees include:
- Wrongful Termination, Harassment, Disability Discrimination, Age Discrimination, Gender Discrimination, Sexual Orientation Discrimination, Pregnancy Discrimination, Racial / Ethnic Discrimination
- Family & Medical Leave Act, Failure to Accommodate, Whistleblower / Qui Tam, Invasion of Right to Privacy, Defamation, Retaliation, and others
- Independent Contractor Misclassification, Manager Misclassification, Failure to Pay Vacation and Personal Time, Failure to Reimburse Business Expenses, Late Payment of Wages
- Missing Meal and Rest Breaks, Off-The Clock Work and Time Shaving, Requiring Employees to Make Purchases from Employer, Split-Shift Premium Pay, Unpaid Overtime, Unpaid Minimum Wages
- WARN Act Violations / Mass Layoffs without Proper Compensation, Failing to Provide Employees with Proper Wage Statements
- Not Providing Proper Seating, Not Paying All Wages Due Upon Termination of Employment, Unlawfully Deducting Wages from Pay Check, among others
If you believe your employer has violated your rights, please do not hesitate to contact a labor law attorney at The Hamideh Firm, P.C. to confidentially discuss your matter. We represent clients throughout California in all state and federal courts.