The Hamideh Firm, P.C. represents employees in individual and class action cases involving wage theft, unpaid overtime, missed meal and rest breaks, manager misclassification, independent contractor misclassification, wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, and other employment matters. Call us to find out how we can help. (310) 556-9687.
We pride ourselves on our close working relationship with our clients and aggressively represent employees through investigation and prosecution of their cases.
Cases we pursue on behalf of employees:
- Wrongful Termination, Harassment, Disability Discrimination, Age Discrimination, Gender Discrimination, Pregnancy Discrimination, Racial Discrimination
- Failure to Accommodate, Whistle blower/Qui Tam, Invasion of Privacy, Defamation, Retaliation
- Independent Contractor Misclassification, Manager Misclassification, Failure to Pay Vacation and Personal Time, Failure to Reimburse Business Expenses, Late Payment of Wages
- Missing Meal and Rest Breaks, Off-The Clock Work and Time Shaving, Requiring Employees to Make Purchases from Employer, Split-Shift Premium Pay, Unpaid Overtime, Unpaid Minimum Wages
- WARN Act Violations / Mass Layoffs without Proper Compensation, Failing to Provide Employees with Proper Wage Statements
- Not Providing Proper Seating, Not Paying All Wages Due Upon Termination of Employment, Unlawfully Deducting Wages from Pay Check, among others