The Hamideh Firm, P.C. represents victims throughout California who have suffered injuries from trucking accidents.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a trucking accident, contact experienced personal injury lawyers at The Hamideh Firm, P.C. online, by emailing email@example.com, or by calling (310) 556-9687.
Common injuries resulting from trucking accidents include:
- Brain Injury, Dental Injuries, Burn Injuries, Injuries to Minors, Spinal Cord Injuries, Broken Bones, Paralysis, and Wrongful Death
Trucking accidents may result from the negligence of several different parties. Those responsible may include:
- the truck's driver
- the owner of the truck or trailer connected to the truck
- the person or company that leased the truck or trailer from the owner
- the manufacturer of the vehicle, tires, or other parts that may have contributed to the cause or severity of the accident, and
- the shipper or loader of the truck's cargo (in cases involving improper loading). Shifting of the truck’s cargo may distract the truck’s driver resulting in a catastrophic accident.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
The most common causes of truck accidents are driver error, mechanical failures, weather conditions, road design, and traffic signal failures.
Examples of driver error include:
Use of prescription and over-the-counter drugs, speeding, sleep deprivation, fatigue, inattention, distractions, work environment, and unfamiliarity with the road
Examples of equipment failure include:
- brake problems resulting from removing or depowering the front brakes, which can cause a truck to jackknife
- brake failure due to inadequate adjustments
- tire blowouts due to wear and tear
- improper securing or load distribution, contributing to truck rollover
- defective steering
- improper trailer attachment
- defective side or rear lighting, and
- transmission failure
For more information about your case and to discuss your injury claim with an experienced and dedicated Los Angeles injury lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact The Hamideh Firm, P.C. online or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (310) 556-9687 for a free case evaluation and consultation.