Our firm has a special relationship with those working in the entertainment industry. We have spent many years on both sides of the camera which allows us to provide a unique value to our clients. We serve as general counsel to a diverse group of artists and entertainers, including high-profile celebrities and high-potential beginners.
We fully understand the goals and priorities of our entertainment clients and offer a personal and professional approach to pursuing the best possible results. This enables our attorneys to advise clients on all business and legal matters in both transactions and litigation. We are fully aware of the high value our clients have developed in their careers and we are steadfast and aggressive in protecting that value in all transactions and litigation matters.
We advise in the areas of feature films, television series, television movies and miniseries, Internet and interactive multimedia productions, commercials, endorsements, photo campaigns, publishing, and theater.
- Negotiate, review, and draft rights agreements for many motion pictures, television, and other forms of media.
- Negotiate, review, and draft all endorsement and other talent opportunities.
- Represent agents and managers with employment agreements.
- Negotiation of confidentiality, non-disclosure, and ethics agreements.
- Counsel on all forms of business, including corporations, “loan-out” companies, limited liability companies, general and limited partnerships, and others.
- Handle all entertainment litigation matters, specifically rights of publicity, right of privacy, defamation, copyright, and trademark matters.