Our attorneys are especially proud of our entertainment litigation practice. We passionately and zealously litigate entertainment matters on behalf of our clients with a keen sense of the high value our clients have attained through the exploitation of their talent.
We diligently litigate a wide range of matters including rights of publicity and rights of privacy, defamation, trademark, copyright, idea submission, financing, distribution, profit participation, and the interpretation of recording, distribution, and talent contracts.
We have handled a number of cutting edge disputes arising from the exploitation of content in all forms of media.
- Successfully represented A-list talent with right of publicity and copyright claim against one of the largest athletic companies in the world;
- Successfully represented a high profile fashion model in right of publicity claim against large international electronics company;
- Successfully represented high profile actress in right of publicity claim against production company and television network;
- Successfully defended motion picture studio in right of publicity claim brought against model used in movie poster;
- Successfully represented agent in employment claim against talent agency;
- Successfully represented model in right of publicity claim against large international athletic show company;
- Successfully represented model in right of publicity claim against private jet company;
- Successfully represented model in right of publicity claim against large international apparel company;
- Represent celebrities in all entertainment litigation matters.